Retreaver helps companies gain insight into which online and offline campaigns are driving calls, and which of those calls are converting to sales, happy customers and positive business outcomes. Slemma’s cloud-based dashboard & reporting platform helps you aggregating multiple data sources and presenting them in visually stunning call dashboards and data presentations.
This guide walks you through, step-by-step, how to export Retreaver call data into Slemma, where you are able to take full advantage of the data you have captured on your calls by creating custom visualizations by state, caller city, custom tags, date ranges and put that information side by side with your other data sources.
Dashboards With Slemma is written for marketers and data analysts looking to better analyze, drill into and present insights from their data-driven marketing efforts.
In addition to your Retreaver account, to complete the configuration exercises described in this Guidebook you will also need:
- A Slemma account. Sign up here for a free 14-day trial and use promo code RetreaverPromo to receive 50% off your first month when you subscribe.
Table of Contents
Before You Begin
- Table Of Contents
- Relevant Information & Resources
PART I: Getting Data from Retreaver Into Slemma
- Exporting Retreaver Call Log Data
- Importing to a File Data Source
PART II: Configuring Charts & Visualizations
- Top States Sending Calls (Bar Chart)
- Top Agents Converting Calls (Cross-table Chart)
- Average Daily Revenue and Payout (Time Series / Line Graph)
- Calls by Product Tag (Pie Chart)
- Calls by Source (Tag Cloud)
PART III: Building A Call Dashboard
- Adding Charts
- Filtering Data in the Dashboard
Additional Slemma Resources